Avocado, Fakin' Bacon & Basil Sandwich


Can you tell I have an obsession with avocado and tempeh fakin' bacon yet? I get bored of using the same lettuce and tomatoes combination on a sandwich, so I always try to mix and match my ingredients. What can I say? I like a fancy sandwich. 

Here's another sandwich where I used unlikely ingredients for toppings. Instead of vegan mayonnaise, I used avocado instead; it's much healthier and has the same great creamy flavor. Instead of lettuce, I used basil for an extra pop of flavor. 

Cook Time: 10 minutes

Ingredients:
french bread
avocado
chopped garlic
sliced cherry tomatoes
basil
tempeh fakin' bacon

1. Toast bread.
2. Sauté tempeh fakin' bacon in a pan.
2. Mash avocado and spread on toast with other ingredients.
3. Nom nom nom!

No comments:

Post a Comment